North of England Excellence Awards 2014
What are the North of England Excellence Awards?
Established in 1995 the North of England Excellence Awards recognise organisations that achieve and maintain superior levels of performance.
An organisation receiving an Award:
- Receives valuable feedback from our Assessor Teams – the basis for a robust and practical business improvement agenda
- Enhances its reputation - and obtains external validation of progress on the journey to excellence
- Gets detailed benchmarking data - and the opportunity to compare performance with others
- Gains widespread recognition and publicity – and a way of getting stakeholder appreciation of its efforts
The North of England Excellence Award process is founded on the eight fundamental Concepts of Excellence contained in the EFQM Excellence Model 2013©. Although the Excellence Model is used as the Assessment framework Applicants need not be using it. What is looked for is a clear demonstration that a structured and comprehensive approach to performance improvement is actively pursued; and progress measured.
Applicants complete a straightforward Submission Document setting out what they do, how they do it and what they have achieved. The Document is analysed by a team of trained, experienced Award Assessors, who also visit the organisation to validate the Submission and to clarify any issues. The team's report goes to the Awards Jury and forms the basis of the comprehensive Feedback Report sent to the Applicant.
The independent Awards Jury decides the Awards to be made. These are presented at the highly regarded Awards Ceremony, attended by hundreds of business people from across the North of England.
Special Category Awards
For those organisations not yet ready to enter the main North of England Excellence Award or who wish to gain recognition in a particular area we offer a simplified approach through the Special Award Categories:-
- Leaning & Development
- Customer Service Excellence
- High Growth Business of the Year Award
- International Trade
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01925 715245.